Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Thai Boxing Class:

I have decided to try the Thai boxing class everyone talks about. So I showed up to class yesterday and it was an intensive 2 hour class, quite aggressive, fabulous just what I like but I could not manage to keep up. I actually managed to get sick not once but twice! I just convinced myself that it was the heat, I am sure of it anyways. Fifteen people in a room with no air condition in Dubai in the summer, please give me a break. I give up. But I will definetly go back in the winter. It was quite an experience! One hour of full cardio, half an hour of rope jumping , push-ups and abs. The next hour is all about technics and mastering the movements. Can you imagine doing that for more than a couple of month? Fitness to the extreme!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home