Monday, August 30, 2010

On the Right Track...


The holidays are over, now back to work! We have already introduced the bed for Skye and that was too easy. Yet, sometimes at lunch time, she decides to wander off and not have a nap but we never experienced a problem at night and it has been more than a week.
Next stop, the terrifying POTTY TRAINING!!! Dadaddadum...
We are removing all the carpets on thursday and ditching the nappies.
It might sound silly but I guess it is every parent's nightmare. I guess I am over reacting, and you know what they say? Every child is different and girls are easier to potty train.
Wish us luck! If you lose us over the week end, you know where to find us...At home, mopping floors!
Tata for now.

2 Comments:

Blogger S Nambiar said...

hi there, my name is Sachin Nambiar and i am a financial planning consultant.

i’d like to catch up with you to show you the kind of work i do.

Call me 050 9037084 or e-mail me…..

6:49 pm  
Blogger S Nambiar said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home