Wednesday, July 18, 2012

We are moving...


Hey, we are moving...The countdown has started...

Half the house is in boxes already. My family is lucky I have not packed them yet! I am such in a hurry that most things in the kitchen are in boxes!

 We are so excited.
We are moving to a great sunny place, a house full of windows and light, lots of views and greenery, quiet street and yet the shops are around the corner without them being in your face, walking distance to a massive park and to the beach! It is going to be brilliant.

 I wish it can happen sooner than later, I cannot wait!





Skye keeps colouring every box and decorating it.
She gets upset when I tell her I packed some of her stuff already...Understandable.

It is not easy for her but she was over the moon when she saw the house for the first time.
The kids' room for some mysterious reason is the largest room in the house. So she is thrilled about that.

Skye is also happy that there are other kids on the street and that it is a cul-de-sac, which means she can play safely on her bike outside. She already met the neighbour's dog, too.

After one day of the move, the family is coming for a visit. Then ...



Let the Holidays Begin!!!!




2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Haha. I can totally feel your excitement. I wonder how many boxes you guys need to fit all those stuff from your house. :D So, did you move already? How was it? I hope your furniture and decor still fit the design of your new home.

Ericka Muldowney

4:20 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Haha. I can totally feel your excitement. I wonder how many boxes you guys need to fit all those stuff from your house. :D So, did you move already? How was it? I hope your furniture and decor still fit the design of your new home.

Ericka Muldowney

4:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home