Sunday, November 05, 2006

Driving in Dubai:

I am not sure what is really happening these days but drivers are so aggressive, selfish and arrogant. It gets worse by the day. A lot of innocent people are dying on these roads of hell and no one is doing anything about it. I try to look at the view. I cannot read because it makes me dizzy. i try to think about something else but in vain, it is too stressful and I am not even the one driving! I get so nervous that I get nauseous and I feel my heart is skipping a beat and it might pop out of my chest any minute. You think I am exaggerating, sorry no I am not. It is quite bad. They drive bumper to bumper at an imaginary speed. They are murderous. I have promised myself never to drive in this country therefore I do not own a car. I do cycle though but only on pavements and sidewalks.

1 Comments:

Blogger sweet sugar said...

Hi, i know exactly what you mean, I went there on holiday, and Omg! it is one hell of a ride I was practically sitting on the edge of my seat, telling the driver to watch out, slow down, be carefull! They simply cant drive there! they over take its ridiculous! I feel u !

11:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home