Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Driving Test:

Guess what?! I have just passed my driving test! Hourrah! Yippie! Yabadabadoo!

After living in Dubai for more than five years and using my mountain bike, I decided to face my fears. So I applied for a driving license. Being Lebanese, I had to go through twenty classes and a final test even though I have my Lebanese driving license.

But the thing is I passed from the first time. Thirty others have failed. Some were doing a test for the tenth time! Ouf! I have to say it was not easy. The examiner made me drive every road there is in the neighbourhood for over 45 minutes.

Now, you are looking at an official holder of a U.A.E. driving license. Anyone wants a lift? or even better, can I have the keys to your car?

2 Comments:

Blogger nzm said...

Congratulations! Another mad driver on the UAE roads! LOL

3:44 pm  
Blogger faiq said...

really u r lucky to get a driving licence in first attempt ...i failed 10 times in driving test ..i can undertsnad how it feel to pass the test.
Cheers

6:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home