Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Skye and Mommy at the Gallery:

Our town was lucky enough to have 14 international artists exhibiting their works. Yipee for us!
Some of those artists include Picasso, Warhol, Matisse, Pollock, Miro and so much more.
Skye loved it. Actually, Skye loved it so much she did not understand why she could not take Picasso's Peche de nuit a Antibes with her home.



"But Mommy I want this one!"

I could not miss it. Actually I think I will go again once we settle from our move.
You never know what or how you will feel until you get face to face with these giant masters. I was a bit tearful facing a Miro for the first time in my life, never mind being surrounded by all of them under one same roof. You can hear your heart thumping. It is actually overwhelming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home