Monday, January 28, 2008

Camping in the Desert:

I never thought I would say this but yes it is getting a bit chilly for the beach and anyways there is no wind this week end. So we decided to go camping in the desert where the temperature was between 16 and 18 degrees Celsius, Brrrr...

Here is a picture of the guys having fun on the dunes...



We had so much fun, we find a bowl betwen the sand dunes to shelter from the cold breeze and lit a fire.




Don't you think that in this following picture, the bush looks like a camel?



Me and my belly of Love. By the way, I am wearing 2 jumpers!!



With such weather, Nature is generous. You get to be surrounded by birds and camels who are not sheltering from the heat, beautiful sunrises and sunsets, you even get to have grass in the middle of the desert. Yes, green grass! No, not enough to play golf on, but enough to keep a smile on your face and making you wonder about nature's magical touch.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Bravecat said...

I am really sorry I jumped out at you like that! And in Carrefour! I wanted to say hello by the fish counter, but wasn't sure it were you until I saw your hubby at the checkout.

That trolley was stuffed solid, girl! LOL

6:45 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home