Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A Day at the Aquarium:

There is an aquarium in town, in Sharjah to be specific. What a nice idea to spend the week end, especially in this heat.
Skye was so intrigued and curious, following all those fish with her wide open eyes. She was so amazed. I really thought she was too young. I guess I was wrong. She devoured those fish with her eyes, of course.
The aquarium has a state-of-the-art technology and underwater collection. I recommend it to everyone.
Skye was particularly interested with the territorial trigger fish who kept chasing each other around. Michael and I just loved watching her and yes we did enjoy the rays flapping at the surface of the water and the sea horses, without forgetting to mention the wide collection of corals.

4 Comments:

Blogger sea life said...

Aha, I didn't know there is an aquarium in Sharjah!
Are you so kind as to tell me, where exactly is it?
Kisses to your Princess:)

1:11 pm  
Blogger Sandie said...

hello my friend, here is the website with the location, maps and all the details you need. Have fun!
www.sharjahmuseums.ae/AquariumMuseum.htm

9:57 am  
Blogger sea life said...

Thank you very much Sandie :)
When my daughter will be back, this will be one of the surprises we'll prepare for her :)

8:16 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very good!

4:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home