Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Farewell My Sweet Teta...


Not a very nice day today. My Teta (grandma) just died. At least she is not in pain anymore.
I will never forget how great you were, raising five kids on your own during a war.
I will never forget how you used to make me very tiny sandwiches, smaller than a finger.
I will never forget how you used to help me with my arabic lessons which was my least favourite subject.
I will never forget how you used to trick me to have a nap in the afternoon.
I will never forget the bedtime stories you used to come up with.

I will never forget the "fit for a king" meals you used to cook for us.
I will never forget you, you will always be in my heart.

Rest in Peace habibti Teta.

5 Comments:

Blogger Dubai Sunshine said...

Allah yirhama...May she rest in peace.

11:02 pm  
Blogger faiq said...

im so sorry to read abt this..Rest in peace your sweet Teta

5:42 pm  
Blogger Sandie said...

Thank you for your support dear friends...

7:40 am  
Blogger nzm said...

So sorry to hear your sad news, Sandie. May you remember her with love and cherish all those things that made her special to you.

7:59 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can you email me: mcbratz-girl@hotmail.co.uk, i have some question wanna ask you.thanks

4:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home