Wednesday, November 23, 2011

New Adventure...

There is a lot happening in the center of town between the festivals and the Christmas decorations. Parking is always a nightmare or too expensive. So I have decided to take the train with Skye today, all by ourselves. We usually go on such adventures with friends so they can navigate and show us the way. I always followed. I never know where I am and how I got there.
Michael reckons it is easy. I cannot go wrong. It is one way after all!
So I am extremely nervous. I got 3 maps of the same area, I should manage to read and understand one of the three at least! Of course, there is always plan B, which is stop people on the street and ask for directions.
I'll stop thinking about it because my hands are getting sweaty.
But will tell you all about it once we get back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home