Thursday, July 19, 2012

Surprise! Under the Door mat!

Excuse the lack of punctuation and the short sentences. My heart is racing...
So I am getting ready with the packing and the cleaning, decide to hose down the windows outside. Everything is locked and I get ready with my hose, remove the door mat and there it is. A Cryptophis pallideceps!!! Basically, a small snake.
Ran to get the broom, and it disappeared! Now, I can't find it. tried to locate it but in vain. At least it is outside the house, and I made sure everything was locked and we are moving next week.So?! Not sure what else I can do.
I warned Skye not to go in the garden. But checked it on line and it is not a venomous snake. 
Until we meet again...da da da duummm!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous postbox said...

Taking proper care of doormats and replacing them when needed will help immensely when it comes to cutting down on the amount of dirt, mud and grime that make their way into your house.

2:34 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! First I would have freaked out. Then I would have ran over to get another natural fiber doormat. Snakes give me the creeps. I would not have been able to use that mat again if I knew a snake was hiding under it.

7:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home