Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The Big News!

pregnant


We are pregnant, there is no other way of saying it! WE ARE PREGNANT! And as you can tell we are very excited! It is the 13th week already and all is going smoothly, a bit of nausea at first but nothing major. I don’t have any dramatic cravings but I cannot stand a few of my favourite things like avocado and garlic, especially in salads. I am eating so many fruits and vegetables I wonder if baby will be vegetarian!
I am exercising gently, a bit of walking, cycling and swimming. Oh and yes I have a small belly now enough to prevent me from fitting in my own clothes.
We are going to be parents, how amazing is that?!
Can you imagine a mini Michael with freckles or a mini Sandie with curly hair running around the house? That would be lovely, out of this world!

We had a scan and we even have a DVD which we can watch anytime of the time. Baby was chewing, swallowing and kicking a few times. Baby is 7 mm. I cannot feel baby yet but hope fully in the following trimestre.

7 Comments:

Blogger nzm said...

Congrats to the 3 of you!

Looking forward to many updates as you progress!

10:23 am  
Blogger BuJ said...

wow.. mabrooks.. nothing is more life-changing and more happy than increasing the family size by 50% :)

enjoy these moments!

1:40 pm  
Blogger Jayne said...

Congratulations to you both! I've bookmarked your blog, so I'll be checking in regularly on the progress as the 'bump' grows :-)

1:50 pm  
Blogger Bravecat said...

Wow congratulations! And as you said, it's the best excuse to eat in broad daylight during Ramadan ever!

;-)

2:31 pm  
Blogger Sandie said...

Well thank you guys! You are all very sweet! We are so thrilled, over the moon...I will keep you posted!

10:23 am  
Blogger Gaza - We Will Never Forget. said...

Felicitations! You tell the news with such joy, it is a pleasure to read :) Will be back to read on baby's progress :)

9:12 pm  
Blogger Sandie said...

salut cinderella, it is always a pleasure to write when there is a rewarding audience

10:56 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home